Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

First of all Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.  I hope you all have someone that you love to share it with, whether a husband, companion, children, or a friend.  It is so wonderful to have others in our lives and I am happy to have found a world of super blogging women.  What special ladies you all are.  Thanks for including me in your lives.

Just got done with my Cross Fit workout and am feeling SOOOO proud of myself today.  I did 45 pull-ups and 45 squat thrusters with 30 pounds.  Not as good as the younger women, but awesome for me at age 55.  Feels so good.

Have a super day!

Peggy H.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! That sounds like some workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day, awesome workout congrats.

    ReplyDelete