Thursday, February 10, 2011

MY FOREVER PROJECT


Just thought I'd show you a few photos of my "forever project."  I have worked on this for hours and hours and hours.  Each piece is about 3/4" big.  Kind of one of those fun, mindless projects.  I especially like the flowers where I have been able to do fussy cuts.


And I particularly like the back, simply because the pieces look even smaller, and if I were really crazy I would do a whole quilt in 3/8" to 1/2" pieces to get that look.


Have a great day everyone.
Peggy H.


3 comments:

  1. Better hurry over to Kttycats site and send her your snail mail addy! You won her give away and if she doesn't hear from you -- you might loose it!

    And that quilt is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is so pretty. I got that pattern in the mail today. I had totally forgot about it. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy - This quilt is gorgeous!!! And I have heard many times that working with hexies are not only addicting but also time-consuming!! I think when I get the nerve up to start a GFG I am going to work with the 1" size which will probably drive me crazy!! I am so glad you dropped by my blog so I could hop over here and see this wonderful quilt!! Thanks for inviting me!!! Kris

    ReplyDelete