Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FALLING IN LIKE

I am seriously falling in like with blogging...well, not really blogging, but with the wonderful people I am meeting online.  First, I have found two wonderful stitchers who are willing to share their charts with me that I could not find anywhere else, and then today for a number of you who not only put up with my whining, but sent me encouraging emails as well. 

Life is good when there are good people who surround you.  It is great to know that there are kind, compassionate people all over the world.  Guess all is not lost with the world yet.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. I can't really comment on your previous post as my children are younger, but I am a firm believer in sometimes you just have to let them live and learn - no matter how old they get!

    And, I agree.....blogging friends are some of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep blogging friends are good ;) have found some lovely friends through it and long may it continue :)and we al have to have a let off steam sometimes and it is good to talk :0 love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete