Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!

Okay, so I have to brag somewhere!  If you don't like braggarts then you may wish to stop reading here.......

Six months ago I could not even walk 1/4 mile without heavy breathing and taking a break.  TODAY.......TA TA DA DA!  I ran 2-1/2 miles with only a few seconds of walking to catch my breath at one point toward the end.  I was exhausted because we had to run a mile, do 21 clean and presses (a particular type of weight lifting from ground to overhead), run 1/2 mile, do 21 more clean and presses, and then run another mile.  I DID IT!!!!  I am so proud of myself and even though I am a little tired I FEEL AWESOME!  I AM SO ADDICTED TO MY WORKOUTS NOW!  Who would have ever thought little old me would get to this point?!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have a right to bragg! It takes a lot of perserverance to do what you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you go girl. What a accomplishment!
    Just imagine what you will be able to do by the time summer comes along...
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Congratulations! That is a very big achievement in just six months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You have every reason to brag! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo well done to you :) brag away girl go for it :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I'm very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now THAT should be bragged about!! I am so proud of you and only wish it were me..lol...I NEED to get myself in gear and start at least walking!! Way to go...You deserve all the thumbs up you can get!!! Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo-HOO--that's taking life by the running shoes! How inspiring and well done Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo... a big Congrats... that's wonderful. You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Peggy! You should be proud of yourself! I wish I could do that......maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Peggy! You should most definitely be proud!

    ReplyDelete