Saturday, March 30, 2013

ABC SAMPLER OF STITCHES, FLOSS, PINCUSHIONS

AUCTION ENDS IN TWO DAYS! 
This is a chance to get this gorgeous set for an unbelievable price!

I am trying to clear out my stash and have listed numerous cross stitch charts and floss on Ebay, as well as quilt patterns, etc.  Selling DMC Medici (sold), DMC Flower Thread), cross stitch fabrics and more.  Have many more to list.  Please feel free to ask questions.  Will be listing 32 count and 40 count linens, Silk'n Colours floss, Au Ver A Soie, and others. 

Please see these items here:  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310642244996?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have also listed on Etsy, "The Village Sampler," as well as my kaleidoscope pincushions, selling for $24.95 and under.  They are a lovely gift for your stitching friends.  Go to Etsy on my site at OakLeafDesign.  Great gift for Mother's Day!

***Free shipping on pincushions through April if you mention you saw them on this site.***




Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Heya are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm
    trying to get started and create my own. Do you need any coding knowledge to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Have a look at my web site: teenage relationship advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some good points there. I checked on the web to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

    Here is my web blog linked web site

    ReplyDelete