Friday, May 3, 2013

Just listed CARON WATERLILIES on Ebay.

Just listed Caron Waterlilies on Ebay at 15% off.  Will be adding more.  I am also working on listing
some Caron Wildflowers, Soie d' Alger, Crescent, Gentle Art.  Takes a great deal of time to do this, so please be patient.

I am listed under memoriesgarden.


  1. I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as
    I am a user of web so from now I am using net
    for posts, thanks to web.

    my web page; Web.nivelpauta.Net

  2. Remarkable issues here. I'm very glad to see your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a mail?

    My page

  3. Greаt ԁeliνеry. Sound агgumеntѕ.
    Keep up the gooԁ spirit.

    Ηегe is my ωeb blog

  4. It's genuinely very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, so I simply use the web for that reason, and take the newest information.

    Review my blog post :: Https://Studentlifegsbe.Wordpress.Com/2012/04/01/Bloggers-Beginnings/