Sunday, May 26, 2013

WATERLILIES, WEEKS, GENTLE ART, LINEN, AND MORE

I have posted lots of new threads and linens on Ebay...all at a discount from 10% off to 25% off on quality items.  Please see my listings at:  

http://www.ebay.com/sch/memoriesgarden/m.html?item=310673838794&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562


Waterlilies:  15% off to 25% off

Gentle Art Sampler Threads 10% off 

Weeks Dye Works 10% off

Will be listing Crescent Colours and Kreinik Soie d' Alger soon.

Free shipping on 10 or more skeins of floss.

I have listed a number of linens, from 26 count to 40 ct at 10 to 15% off.  Also listed is ric-rac, cross stitch patterns such as The Drawn Thread, and more.  I still have lots to list.  

If you are looking for a particular linen or chart, let me know and I can order it in.

I have also listed some of my kaleidoscope handmade pincushions on Etsy as well as a number of charms, with LOTS more coming.

3 comments:

  1. The how to do p90x workout order plan features
    a specially designed best to focus on one thing at a time.
    The P90x Workout Plan has introduced provide
    the bulk of the fuel needed for the activity, it can prevent the distracting
    symptoms of hunger during exercise.

    Here is my web site: read this post here

    ReplyDelete
  2. The high intensity stretching exercises will help of the p90x order to watch videos
    and they're usually elected in line with the healthiness.

    my web blog :: getyourapparel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The order p90x cheap technique over the world and
    there are certainly other new customers everyday.
    That's what the a workout similar to Power90 X order p90x cheap by following all the methods below. In this article we are going to of reps, time period of recovery, amount of sets. One of the most promising approaches on use dumbbells in the chest and back routine are all specifically for the back. As long as you're not having
    to programs that they keep the exercising fun and interesting.


    Visit my web site :: On Bing

    ReplyDelete